Saturday, August 2, 2008

Snazzy Boutonniere

A few years back, when blogs were becoming the next big thing on the internet, I began bookmarking and regularly visiting the blogs of several talented wedding photographers across the country. While this practice was born of my love for looking at wedding photos, it has also become a great source of ideas and inspiration as well as an effective way to stay abreast of trends in the wedding industry.

I was recently browsing the blog of Be Creative Photography in Wyckoff, NJ and this photo of a very cool boutonniere caught my eye. I love how the flower looks like a cluster of tiny cocktail umbrellas. If anyone out there knows the name of it, please post a comment and let us know what it is.


You can click here to read the post about this wedding on Be Creative Photography's blog.

1 comment:

lindsay@sixpence said...

Could they be mushrooms by any chance? Something looking just like that came up in my yard the other day!