Monday, September 21, 2009

Vendors Unveiled: Jennie Fresa Beauty Library

Nothing is better than feeling completely beautiful and it is never more important to have that wonderful feeling than on your wedding day. I truly believe that the sign of an excellent makeup artist is one who will enhance the natural and internal beauty of the bride. And this week's Vendor Unveiled has an immense talent to succeed in making each bride look like the best version of herself.Name: Jennie Fresa
Where are you located and what geographical areas do you service?
The Beauty Library, where I meet brides for consultations and trials, is located in Clinton CT but I travel on-location for weddings world wide.

How long have you been in business?
I have been doing makeup for over 10 years but I started my own business 3 years ago!
What drew you to makeup artistry as a profession?
I absolutely LOVE helping women feel good about their appearances. Makeup is an art but it's also about a feeling. We should all embrace our unique qualities and know how to enhance our best features. "Teaching" women makeup is my favorite!

What do you feel sets you apart as a makeup artist?
I believe that the "beauty experience" should be just as memorable as choosing the right gown for your wedding. We create an experience that you won't forget! The Beauty Library is a charming, cozy place where brides can feel comfortable and special! We don't transform women for their wedding day. We create a custom look that suits the style of their venue and their personality. It's all about being the best version of yourself.

What do you love most about your job!
I love hearing about ALL of the wedding details! I was recently married myself, so I am relating to brides on a whole new level now! My brides are my friends. Often, our relationship goes well past the wedding day!

If you had to describe yourself in one word what would it be?
Spirited
[image credit: Leslie Dumke Studio]

No comments: