Monday, September 14, 2009

Vendors Unveiled: Mike Connolly

This week would like to introduce you to one of Connecticut's premier disc jockeys. Even Jessica used Mike Connolly's company for her own wedding in 2005. I was a guest at that party... and I can tell you that they do an incredible job!

Name: Mike Connolly

Website:
www.mikeconnolly.com

Blog:
http://mikeconnolly.wordpress.com/

Where are you located, and what geographical area(s) do you service?
We are in Southington and service all of Connecticut, Central Mass. and RI.

How long have you been in business?
Next year will be my 20th year in business.

What drew you to DJing as a profession?
The love of music and the inability to play it myself. When I first saw how much music can influence the mood of a wedding, I was hooked.

What do you feel sets you apart as a DJ?
I’ve been known for my non-cheesey yet very personal approach to weddings. While there is a market for the interactive style, Most brides appreciate a great, well organized party without all the cheese.

What do you love most about your job?
I get to see the best of people on one of their most important days. If you think about it, My job is party!

If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
Loyal

No comments: