Saturday, December 6, 2008

Virtual Reality

The hubs and I made a run last night to my favorite place on Earth... TARGET! Although I have zero (nada, zip, zilch) gifts purchased for Christmas... it was essential that I find wrapping paper. What can I say? The wedding planner in me is a sucker for presentation... whether I have something to present or not.

As we were browsing the store, Jay gave into his recent The Sims 2 obsession and decided to peruse the computer games section. As I was looking, a game caught my eye.

(photo credit: Fenomen Games)

Dream Day Wedding allows you to plan the wedding of fictional "friend" Jenny. Select gowns, shop for beautiful wedding cakes and browse other boutiques for the perfect accessories for Jenny's special event! This game is available for play on PC and is brought to you by Elephant Entertainment.

(photo credit: Fenomen Games)

(photo credit: Fenomen Games)

(photo credit: Fenomen Games)


Also enjoy Dream Day- Married in Manhattan, Dream Day Honeymoon and Dream Day First Home. This game would be a fun break from real-world wedding planning tasks.

[And for those of you who just couldn't stand the suspense, my wrapping shopping trip was a success! I'll have the most stylishly wrapped gifts amongst my family and friends this holiday season! ;-)]

No comments: