Monday, July 13, 2009

Vendors Unveiled: Dana Bartone & Company

This week's Vendor Unveiled is an incredible artist who has built an amazing reputation in our area. She is responsible for making so many brides feel absolutely radiant on the most memorable days of their lives. Take a moment to learn more about Dana and her team!


Name: Dana Bartone

Website: danabartone.com

Blog: danabartone.com/blogspot

Where are you located, and what geographical area(s) do you service?
We are located in Cheshire, CT and service CT, MA, RI and NY

How long have you been in business?
18 years

What drew you to makeup styling as a profession?
The love of the industry since I was a teenager. It is an amazing profession that allows me to work with people who allow me to create different looks and sides of their personalities through the use of color and makeup technology.

What do you feel sets you apart as a makeup stylist?
I feel as though I have the ability to work with each person individually and create the look they desire without preconceived "looks" in mind and considering all their features and uniqueness.

What do you love most about your job?
I get excited when I see a face come alive with color and expression.

If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
Honest

No comments: