Monday, June 15, 2009

Vendors Unveiled: Fabuluxe Photos

This week we are spotlighting the inspired work of Fabuluxe Photos. Enjoy the interview with this incredibly talented photographer!


Name: Claudia Garcia

Website: http://www.fabuluxephotos.com/

Blog: http://www.fabuluxephotos.net/ & http://www.boudoir-photographer.net/

Where are you located, and what geographical area(s) do you service?
CT, NY & NJ. ONLY -- I just can't be away from my 2 kids for more than a day ;) Family is the most important thing in my life.

How long have you been in business?
It's been 2 yrs when I decided to start my own business but I just feel that this coming year is going to be my first real year because I started making more decisions on how to provide a better service to my clients and start spending more money on branding my business.

What drew you to photography as a profession?
I had never like this questions ;) because I know that most of photographers loved photography since they were kids and to be honest, I didn't like photography until I started college. I studied Graphic Design and I was told I needed 6 art credits, so I decided to take two photography classes, not because my love for photography but because I thought it would be the easiest classes. (Oops!!! I'm really saying this!!) .....
I guess you know what happened after that..... Yeap. I started shooting free weddings, got a website, took more classes and now, I am making people happy. ;)

What do you feel sets you apart as a photographer?
Honesty. I am not sure if this sets me apart from other photographers but It sure helps me when meeting with clients.

What do you love most about your job?
I love shooting. I love editing. I love meeting people. I love not only wedding photography but boudoir photography too!!!. BUT, what I love the most is knowing how my clients feel after seeing their pictures for the first me, from a thank you note, to a phone call or just an email. Let me add to all this that I also get to work on the hours I want; meaning, more time for my family.

If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
Loyalty is everything. I'm loyal to all my good friends, to my family, to my clients, to all my commitments...

1 comment:

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

Thanks a lot!!! I feel like a celebrity ;O) lol.