Monday, June 8, 2009

Vendors Unveiled: Rob Skinner Photography

I came across the beautiful work of this week's Vendor Unveiled while searching for a talented photographer for one of my lovely couples. As I spoke to Rob, his personality was apparent... he was so excited to have the opportunity to provide a couple with memories from the most important day in their lives. You could tell this was his main goal with his art and it was refreshing to see that. Please take a moment to get acquainted with this wonderful wedding professional.

Name: Rob Skinner


Where are you located, and what geographical area(s) do you service?
I am located in Norwalk CT, but I am available for domestic and worldwide travel.

How long have you been in business?
I have been in business for 8 years

What drew you to photography as a profession?
I had a good friend whose father had a darkroom, so early black & white printing and using a pinhole camera were great fun, and led me to photography.
What do you feel sets you apart as a photographer?
I think I have a great empathy for people and am very sensitive to people in love. I like to capture the emotion, joy and love between two people and discover their story. My excitement comes from this discovery and this leads to wonderful and memorable images.
What do you love most about your job?
Photographing people in love

If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
Wholesome

1 comment:

robb068 said...

Thanks for the wonderful and kind comments Elizabeth. I am looking forward to working with you in the future, it will be soon I hope!