Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Address Labels with Personality

In planning our own weddings, Jessica and I stumbled across this fun product. It is a perfect addition to your wedding thank you cards. Browse FamilyLabels.com and have fun playing with all of the variations of return address labels that you can create!

You can opt for a version displaying you and your husband in your bridal trousseau. Or as I did, you can use the label as an opportunity to introduce your new "family". In my case, this consisted of cartoons of me, Jay and our two beloved cats Gizmo and Chevy! I have continued to use these as the return labels for our holiday cards and party invitations every year. We get comments on how adorable they are every single time we use them.

Check out FamilyLabels.com and CupidLabels.com and personalize your own!

No comments: