Sunday, March 22, 2009

Unique Vintage

My 4th wedding anniversary is coming up in June, and by a stroke of pure luck, I was somehow able to convince my camera-shy husband to partake in an anniversary photo shoot to commemorate the occasion. I’m excited for the shoot, but for me, at least half the fun is going to be shopping for outfits to wear during the shoot.

And so in my quest to find the perfect vintage dress, I stumbled upon this fabulous website: www.unique-vintage.com. With styles from nearly every era dating back to the 1920s, this is the vintage-loving gal’s one-stop shop for all wedding-related occasion dresses.

The bridal shower:


The bachelorette party (this design was inspired by one of Carrie Bradshaw's dresses):

The rehearsal dinner:

And, of course, the wedding:

This one retails for a mere $188. It doesn’t really get much more affordable than that when it comes to wedding dresses, and I’d say it bears a striking resemblance to the Melissa Sweet gown below, which costs thousands more.



[Photo source: carinesbridal.com]

No comments: